Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Experience 5 Years
No. Jobs 1
Reference Advisor to the CEO (FMIC/HR/364)
Salary As per as company salary scale
Contract Type Permanent
About French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children:
The French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children (FMIC) is a non-governmental tertiary hospital established in 2006 as the product of a unique four-way partnership between the Governments of Afghanistan and France, and two private, international development organizations – La Chaine de l’Espoir (CDE) and Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN). It provides the people of Afghanistan with exemplary healthcare services at par with the best medical institutions in the region.
To strengthen the relationship with partners including the Government of Afghanistan, private healthcare providers and the community through effective communication and engagement. Provide strategic and politically advice to the Chief Executive Officer of FMIC and assist the CEO in developing and nurturing relations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Explain the vision and mission of FMIC and make them understand its operating module and try to address misunderstandings at various levels.
- Maintain a strategic overview of the external environment and the sector landscape closely working with external partners including the Government of Afghanistan (GoA), NGOs, other hospitals, and the community.
- Provide advice and counsel to the CEO; horizon scanning, anticipating developments and future consequences nationally.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the context and sector in which FMIC operates, create awareness for wider political, social and economic considerations.
- Assist CEO to promote the organization externally through writing, media, social networks, expert groups and public speaking.
- Effectively and ensure timely follow up from all critical meetings with GoA authorities.
- Work closely with the internal / external stakeholders to ensure strong positioning of FMIC priorities, expertise and high quality services.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the CEO.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Medical Doctor or equal educational qualification with sound knowledge of managing relationships
- At least 5-10 years’ prior experience in similar role
- Experience of working at a national level
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills in local languages and English
- Experienced at critical analysis and interpretation.
- Experience of working in a change culture
- Good understanding of Government structure, environment, and protocols
Interested applicants can send their resume to email@example.com and mark the position title and vacancy number on subject line.