Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Experience 7 Years
No. Jobs 1
Salary As per as company salary scale
Contract Type Fixed-Term
Possibility of Contract Extension
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
-Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned subsidiary of Etisalat UAE. Etisalat is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world and the leading operator in the Middle East and Africa, headquartered in the UAE.
Etisalat Afghanistan is committed to developing the Afghan national work force as an organizational priority. It’s an equal opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building and using training facilities.
The incumbent is responsible to do daily testing on the VAS systems and service, work under the supervision of Subscriber Management to troubleshoot, escalate, and solve customer complaints, work closely with Technical and IT teams on service improvement by considering corrective and preventive measurements. Building a close relationship with Sales, Marketing, Customer Care and Legal departments on getting the complaints and issues resolved based on defined SLA.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develops and achieves Technology Support objectives and goals to support the organizational vision.
• Executes the Technology Support strategy and tactics that will improve the customer experience.
• Solves daily complaints received from Flagships stores/SIS/Franchise/Corporate team.
• Ensures Sanity Testing of Top 25 Destinations (Voice Quality, call establishment& call setup) & reports to the management team.
• Arranges sessions of new technologies, systems, and developments in telecommunication service advancement.
• Handles SIM related issues, daily SIM activation, SC activation, CRBT&OTA user creation/removal.
• Coordinates & follow ups on management complaints with related Team/Department.
• Handles Voucher related issue upon customer complaints.
• Handles the CC, SMS, Call and another portal issue faced.
• Participates in VAS Operation testing services.
• Identifies new user requirements, analyze current issues and determine appropriate course of action.
• Translates marketing requirements into technical specifications documents to vendors and third parties.
• Organizes meetings and other ad-hoc requirements.
• Designs Subscription process for all available channels.
• Facilitates the department by preparing required documents regarding Subscribers Management.
• Executes tactical plans and initiatives that exceed customer expectations via phone, email and web— resulting in increased customer satisfaction and sales and Associate satisfaction that will be realized in lower attrition and higher productivity.
• Establishes and manages communication channels within and among departments—being the liaison to provide customer feedback to the Senior Management Team.
• Provides report to management regarding daily services testing and issue faced during testing.
• Makes recommendations for the improvement of the services (Voice/Data/SMS/VAS ..).
• Participates in identifying departmental training needs.
• Recharges/reversal of different Community Numbers upon Revenue Assurance/concerned team approval.
• Participates in Technical Discussion UAT (User Acceptance Testing) with Revenue Assurance, Vendors and Commercial teams.
Candidate must have:
• Good spirit of teamwork within the team, department, division and with whole organization and as well as with vendors and partners.
• Responsive during weekends and holidays to calls and urgent meetings
• Keeping Services testing sheet, Tickets, SOP files and tracking sheets up to date.
Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook with the ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
Good knowledge of end-to-end Network and Telecommunications infrastructure and systems within a large campus or enterprise environment.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science with Min. 7 Years of relevant experience.
You are kindly requested to submit your application and CV at https://careers.etisalat.af/ .
For further information please contact us on +93 (0) 788887363. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly mentioning “Application for Manager Technology Support” unless your application will not be considered.