Gender Male Female
Level Bachelor Master
Number of Opportunity: 2000
Study in India (SII)’ is a flagship project under the Ministry of Education, Government of India launched in April 2018. SII in coordination with the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Commerce and Industry of India offers 2000 scholarships each year for international students. The Scholarships are worth USD3500 each for the academic year of 2022-2023.
About Study in India
The Study in India is a flagship project under the Ministry of Education, Government of India that was launched in April 2018. The SII seeks to endorse India as a prime education hub for international students and invite them to pursue their higher education and experience what Indian education offers. SII ensures the quality assurance of the program and partners up with top-ranking institutes and universities, including the Institute of Eminence and Institutes of National Importance. Study in India (SII) has partnered with India’s top-ranked 114 institutes, offering an approximate 2600 courses, which include mainstream courses and niche disciplines.
- Number of scholarships: 2000
- Academic year: 2022/2023
- Deadline: June 20, 2022
- Location: India
- Education Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- 5 years for undergraduate integrated courses
- 3 to 4 years for undergraduate courses
- 2 years for postgraduate courses
Note: The scholarship is not for Ph.D. or M.Phil and Doctoral Level
- Romania Scholarships for International Students for Academic year of 2022-23
- Turkey Scholarships for International Students – 2022
- The scholar will gain USD 3,500 for each year which includes, admission fees, tuition fees, accommodation, and food (canteen) expenses;
- Monthly pocket allowances are not included;
- If the annual tuition fees are more than USD 3,500, then only part of it will be covered by the program;
Note: If an applicant joins an institute other than he/she is directed to by SII, should cover their expenses by themselves.
- The scholarship is merit-based and requires excellent academic records;
- Nationals of countries that are listed on the website are eligible to apply.
- The applicants may appear at the PRAGATII exam to be shortlisted for the next round;
- The SII team will contact those who are shortlisted;
- The applicants need to register for a course in a partner institution to be considered to the program;
In partnership with India’s top-ranked 114 institutes, they offer up to 2600 courses in all fields and disciplines.
Note: Only the following coursed are included at the medical institutions:
Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Technology,
The scholarship is renewable on a year-to-year basis till the completion of the courses. To renew the scholarship, students need to send the following documents attested by the respective institutes:
- Scholars must have passed all the subjects for the academic year and have been promoted to the next academic year.
- The person must have been cleared of all disciplinary action
- At least 75% should have been maintained across semesters or trimesters
Bhutan, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Vietnam, Kuwait, Algeria, Tajikistan, Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Sudan, Myanmar, etc. (see the website)
Is there any Registration Fee?
There is no admission fee at all institutions you may apply for.
How to apply?
- Find Out Courses – Find a course you admire;
- Register with SII – Register on the SII portal to be able to access the partner institutions;
- Fill the Application – Fill out the basic details and proceed to choose your preferences;
- Complete your Application – Submit your application with selected courses and institutions;
- Prepare to SII – You might receive an email regarding the situation of your application;
Interested and qualified applicants need to register on the online portal and submit their applications.
In case of having any question, do not hesitate to contact the following email:
Or call contact this number: +91120-6565065