- Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
- Gender Male Female
- Level Master
- Eligible Region/Countries All non EU/EEA countries
- Medium of Instruction English
- Opportunity ID 1879
- Funding Type Partially Funded
Global scholarships for master’s programs at Uppsala University are now available. If you have a Bachelor’s Degree or have completed high school, you should apply for this Europe-based funded scholarship.
Scholarship type: Partially funded
Degree Level: Master’s
University: Uppsala UniversityLocation: Sweden
Application opens: January 18, 2022
Deadline: February 1, 2022 23:59 CET
Eligible Nationalities: All non EU/EEA countries
Fields of Study:
- Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- Social Sciences
- Environmental Studies & Earth Sciences
- Engineering & Technology
- Business & Management
- Computer Science & IT
- Medicine & Health
- Hospitality, Leisure & Sports
- Arts, Design & Architecture
- Agriculture & Forestry
- Applied Sciences & Professions
- Education & Training
- Journalism & Media
- The scholarships will pay for the entire cost of tuition at Uppsala University.
- Living expenses are not covered by the scholarships.
- You must be a citizen of a nation that is not a member of the European Union, the European Economic Area, or Switzerland.
- You must have academic ability and a desire to be in an educational environment.
- Only a Master’s program at Uppsala University can be given an Uppsala University Global Scholarship as a first priority (the program which you have ranked the highest of the four program you can choose at University Admissions).
- Before the University Admissions deadline, you must have applied for the Master’s program.
- You must meet the prerequisites for the Master’s program for which you apply.
- Before the deadline, University Admissions must receive your application fee and any supporting documentation.
- A photocopy of your passport page
- Diplomas and certificates from your Bachelor’s degree program
- From each semester of your Bachelor’s program, transcripts of completed courses and grades are required.
- You must provide proof that you meet the English language requirements.
How to apply for Uppsala University Global Scholarship?
To be considered for a scholarship, you must first apply to Uppsala University for Master’s degree program by January 17, 2022. Uppsala University’s program should be your primary priority. Following this, the scholarship application period begins.
During the scholarship application period, you must submit an online application form to be considered for one of the scholarships. During the scholarship application period (18 January – 1 February 2022), access to the application form will be available on the official page
Read more about Uppsala University Global Scholarship